MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL COACH
For as long as I can remember athletics and competing have not only been a way of life for me, but also a great tool to test my character.
In my teenage years I started to excel both in football and the boxing ring. I sacrificed gallons of sweat and countless hours into training and saw great results, but unfortunately routine became the enemy and I got bored. I needed something new and after talking to a few buddies in the Military I began watching CrossFit videos. At first these individuals seemed nuts for putting their bodies and minds through this “torture,” and I wondered how could someone get a good workout in under 15 minutes? At that point I had to give it a shot. Well, immediately after it was finished, I was hooked and haven’t looked back since. I loved the feeling and the sense of accomplishment after completing something I thought was so challenging. It not only tested my level of fitness but it enabled my mind to break down barriers I never would have encountered before. CrossFit has helped me become physically harder and mentally stronger and prepared me for whatever life may throw my way. It’s taught me that the body can achieve what the mind can perceive.
I’m happy to say I have more results and PR’s at this point as a Coach than I do in my own logbook. My passion in life is CrossFit from the moment I wake up till the time I go to sleep. I have never been more fit, healthier, and happier to be part of a community so special, and I hope I can get you on that path too.
B.A. Curry College
Certifications and Qualifications
• CrossFit Level 2 Certificate Holder (CF-L2)
• CrossFit Coaches Prep Course Certificate Holder
• CrossFit Kids Certificate Holder
• CrossFit Gymnastics Certificate Holder
• CrossFit Endurance Certificate Holder
• CrossFit Rowing Certificate Holder
• CrossFit Powerlifting Certificate Holder
• Mark Divine: Unbeatable Mind Academy Student
• 2013 Reebok CrossFit Games Regional Team Member – CrossFit New England
• 2014 Reebok CrossFit Games Regional Team Member – CrossFit New England